BEATLES EXPERT-TEXPERT JAMES PENCA BRINGS
THE ENTIRE BEATLES CATALOG TO YOUR EVENT ON LAND OR SEA!
- BEATLES REQUEST LIVE! (60-120min)
A rocking Beatles concert where every tune is chosen by the audience. With 248 songs to pick from, every night has a unique and wild set list. Along the way, go behind the music and hear tales from the studio, play games of "Name That Tune" and - of course - sing along! "B.R.L." has been a crowd favorite on land and sea!
- LIVE BEATLES KARAOKE (60-120min)
Think you have what it takes to join the Fab Four? Jump on stage, pick a Beatles song - ANY Beatles song - and sing your heart out! Backup vocals included!
- THE THRIFT BEATLE PLAYS THE CATALOG (90min)
Can James play all 248 Beatles songs in 90 minutes? Of course not. But he can take you year by year, album by album, playing a selection of their absolute best. Along the way, learn how each song forever changed rock music and the world.
- THE THRIFT BEATLE PLAYS THE HITS (60-90min)
"All You Need Is Love," "Yesterday," "Yellow Submarine," "I Want to Hold Your Hand," "Let It Be," "Hey Jude" and so many more. Tonight, we play only the hits!
- THE THRIFT BEATLE PLAYS "ABBEY ROAD" (60min)
Beatles expert James Penca takes you through the Beatles final album from start to finish including iconic songs like "Come Together," "Here Comes the Sun," "Octopus's Garden" and more. Between songs, hear fascinating stories from the studio and discover what makes this album so legendary.
(This "Album Concert" can be done with any of the Beatles other 13 albums).
- THE THRIFT BEATLE: WELCOME TO LIVERPOOL (60min, for cruise ships) The night before our arrival in Liverpool, join Beatles expert James Penca for a magical-musical tour of the city. Hear hit songs, learn about the locations that inspired them and be fully prepped for your big day in the home of the Beatles.
(All of the above acts are available as a solo performance on acoustic guitar and vocals but can become a duo act with the addition of my wife Katie Johantgen singing the Beatles iconic harmonies)